Client : Harvey W. Peters Research Foundation :: Roanoke, VA
Lincoln is very excited to have a part in providing a home for this medical school which is predicted to have a $70-80 million impact in the northeast Louisiana market. The new campus of the Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine (VCOM) at the University of Louisiana Monroe includes abeautiful 100,000 square-foot, four-story precast and masonry building with:
• two 2,400-square-foot, two-story classrooms that seat more than 200;
• a 4,100-square-foot anatomy lab;
• a 3,300-square-foot osteopathic manipulative medicine lab;
• a large simulation and standardized patient center;
• 20 small-group study rooms;
• large, quiet study areas; and
• three student lounges.
For more information on Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine and its mission, visit www.VCOM.edu.